If I Were Today a Virginian: 5th Annual Prince William County/Manassas History Symposium
Explore our rich and diverse local history.
Saturday, March 30 at the historic Old Manassas Courthouse. Learn about:
- Prince William County’s Own: The 3rd Virginia Regiment in the American Revolution
- Tayloe Iron Works of Neabsco
- Jennie Dean and the Manassas Industrial School
- Prince William County at the Battle of Gettysburg
- Virginia vs. Lorena Bobbitt Looking Back 25 Years Later
After the sessions, attend a Hands-On Reception with the Curator at the Manassas Museum to
further explore one of the day’s engaging topics.
Sunday, March 31: Enjoy an exclusive optional Bus Tour of Historic Private
Homes (includes lunch) for $50