Dale City Farmers Market
- Presented By: PWC Parks and Recreations
- Dates: September 22, 2019 - December 29, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday
- Location: Dale City Commuter Lot
- Address: 14090 Gemini Way, Dale City, VA 22193
- Time: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Since 1987, Dale City Farmers Market, run by the Prince William County Department of Parks & Recreation, has been at the forefront of serving Prince William County residents. With nearly the 50 vendors in the Summer and 20+ in the Winter, we are one of the largest open-air markets in the region.
Our market is a producer-only market, meaning all products must be grown or made by the seller. This is great news for both our buyers and our sellers as consumers have access to produce, meats, plants and other goods locally-grown or create.
Runs 8AM-1PM every Sunday April-November, 10AM-1PM December until March.