Ghost Walks: Locked Inside - Weems Botts Museum
- Dates: October 3, 2020 - October 31, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Weems Botts Museum
- Address: 3944 Cameron Street, Dumfries,, VA 22026
- Time: 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Historic Dumfries Virginia, Inc. proudly presents the Locked Inside Ghost Tour featuring:
– An exploration of our haunted locations and the inside of the Weems-Botts house…after midnight
– The collection of allegedly haunted artifacts in the museum and hear the stories associated with them
– Actual investigation with our experienced paranormal investigator as he shares his knowledge and advice
Will you come out and play?
Space extremely limited – RSVP, only 2 guests per tour. Ages 18+ Flashlights and/or cell phones with flashlights required.
COVID-19 Prevention: Guests will have to monitor temperature, track symptoms (we will email a worksheet to fill out), and quarantine from social gatherings 7 days before the program. Participants will be required to wear facial coverings and report any contact with COVID-19 positive persons. We will work with you to reschedule if you display any of the symptoms.
For a less expensive and outside walking tour experience, check out our Ghost Walks: Return to the Shadows tickets, which is a walking tour of Dumfries at night with our experienced Ghost Guide.
Special thanks to our Small Business Member and Sponsor Barbara DiMattina, Realtor, Licensed in Virginia, Century 21 Redwood Realty (https://www.c21redwood.com/barbara-dimattina)
Ghost Walks will start at the Weems-Botts Museum Annex located at 3944 Cameron Street, Dumfries, Virginia. The Weems-Botts Museum is owned by the Town of Dumfries and operated by Historic Dumfries Virginia, Inc. whose mission is to preserve and promote the history of Dumfries – Virginia’s oldest chartered town.
For more information, please call (703) 221-2218, visit www.historicdumfriesva.org, or email email@example.com.