Ghost Walks: Locked Inside
- Presented By: The Weems-Botts Museum
- Dates: October 2, 2021 - October 30, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Address: 3944 CAMERON ST, DUMFRIES, VA 22026
- Phone: 703-221-2218
- Time: 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Price: $80.00
Historic Dumfries Virginia, Inc. proudly presents the Locked Inside Ghost Tour featuring:
- An exploration of our haunted locations and the inside of the Weems-Botts house…after midnight
- The collection of allegedly haunted artifacts in the museum and hear the stories associated with them
- Actual investigation with our experienced paranormal investigator as he shares his personal investigations of the house, knowledge, and advice
Will you come out and play?
Space extremely limited – RSVP, only 3 guests per tour. Ages 18+ Flashlights and/or cell phones with flashlights required.
COVID-19 Prevention: Participants are required to wear face coverings and must present proof of vaccination – their vaccination cards for inspection. Participants should report any contact with COVID-19 positive persons and monitor their health for 2 weeks before the event.
For a less expensive and outside walking tour experience, check out our Ghost Walks: Return to the Shadows tickets, which is a walking tour of Dumfries at night with our experienced Ghost Guide.
Special thanks to our Small Business Member and Sponsor Barbara DiMattina, Realtor, Licensed in Virginia, Century 21 Redwood Realty (https://www.c21redwood.com/barbara-dimattina)
Ghost Walks will start at the Weems-Botts Museum Annex located at 3944 Cameron Street, Dumfries, Virginia. The Weems-Botts Museum is owned by the Town of Dumfries and operated by Historic Dumfries Virginia, Inc. whose mission is to preserve and promote the history of Dumfries – Virginia’s oldest chartered town.
For more information, please call (703) 221-2218, visit www.historicdumfriesva.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.