Monthly Bird and Nature Walk at Merrimac Farm
- Dates: July 1, 2019 - November 1, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring monthly on the 1st
- Location: Merrimac Farm Wildlife Management Area
- Address: 15020 Deepwood Lane, Nokesville, VA 20181
- Time: 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Join Harry Glasgow and Nancy Vehrs to look for birds as we travel through the uplands to the edge of the floodplain, covering a variety of habitats, including open fields and woodland edges. We'll also take note of trees, flowering plants, butterflies, and more. Everyone is welcome. After the walk enjoy coffee and refreshments as we compile a list of species identified during the walk.
Dress for the weather, apply insecticide for the season, and bring binoculars and cameras. More info and RSVP (appreciated, not required) to PWCA , 703-499-4954 or email@example.com.