Return to the Shadows Ghost Walks - Historic Dumfries
- Dates: October 3, 2020 - October 31, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Weems Botts Museum
- Address: 3944 Cameron Street, Dumfries,, VA 22026
About this Event
Historic Dumfries Virginia, Inc. proudly presents the Return to the Shadows Ghost Tour featuring:
- Outside walking tour of the Dumfries historic area at night, including Dumfries Cemetery and the Henderson House
- The lore that made the Weems-Botts museum famous with new happenings recorded by our paranormal investigator
- A chance to investigate Merchant Park after the tour as you decide whether the stories are true
Do you dare?
Space limited - RSVP, only 8 guests per tour. Flashlights and/or cell phones with flashlights required.
COVID-19 Prevention: Guests will be required to wear facial coverings and will need to confirm they have not been exposed to anyone testing positive with COVID-19 or display any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. If registered guests start to exhibit signs or symptoms of infection, we will work with you to reschedule at a later date. Social distancing will be maintained at all times.
For a more intense experience, check out our Ghost Walks: Locked Inside tickets, which includes a two hour investigation of the house (11pm-1am).
Members: Please call (703-221-2218) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to purchase your discounted ticket.
Special thanks to our Small Business Member and Sponsor Barbara DiMattina, Realtor, Licensed in Virginia, Century 21 Redwood Realty (https://www.c21redwood.com/barbara-dimattina)
Ghost Walks will start at the Weems-Botts Museum Annex located at 3944 Cameron Street, Dumfries, Virginia. The Weems-Botts Museum is owned by the Town of Dumfries and operated by Historic Dumfries Virginia, Inc. whose mission is to preserve and promote the history of Dumfries - Virginia’s oldest chartered town.
For more information, please call (703) 221-2218, visit www.historicdumfriesva.org, or email email@example.com.