Tracking the Trickster
- Presented By: Historic Dumfries Virginia, Inc.
- Dates: 10/1/2022, 10/8/2022, 10/15/2022, 10/22/2022, 10/29/2022
- Address: 3944 CAMERON ST, DUMFRIES, VA 220262318
- Phone: 703-221-2218
- Time: 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- Price: $80.00
Historic Dumfries Virginia, Inc. proudly presents the new Tracking the Trickster investigation:
- Strange events are on the rise in our museum Annex building and the surrounding grounds. Join HDVI’s paranormal investigator as he searches for a mysterious shadow figure seen lurking behind the Annex – an entity we call the Doppleganger.
- View our collection of allegedly haunted artifacts up close and hear the stories associated with them.
- Help collect evidence of this curious entity. Guests will set up and monitor motion-activated sensors and utilize audio recorders to capture electronic voice phenomena in locations that are off-limits to regular visitors.
Space extremely limited – RSVP, only 3 guests per tour. Ages 18+ Flashlights and/or cell phones with flashlights required.
Sold out? Waitlist in case an opening pops up! We try to accommodate our waitlist participants.
COVID-19 Prevention: Participants are required to wear face coverings when entering any building on museum grounds. Participants should report any contact with COVID-19 positive persons and monitor their health for 2 weeks before the event.
For a less expensive and outside walking tour experience, check out our Ghost Walks: Return to the Shadows tickets, which is a walking tour of Dumfries at night with our experienced Ghost Guide.
Special thanks to our Small Business Member and Sponsor Barbara DiMattina, Realtor, Licensed in Virginia, Century 21 Redwood Realty (https://www.c21redwood.com/barbara-dimattina)
Ghost Walks will start at the Weems-Botts Museum Annex located at 3944 Cameron Street, Dumfries, Virginia. The Weems-Botts Museum is owned by the Town of Dumfries and operated by Historic Dumfries Virginia, Inc. whose mission is to preserve and promote the history of Dumfries – Virginia’s oldest chartered town.
For more information, please call (703) 221-2218, visit www.historicdumfriesva.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.