Event Submission Guidelines & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in submitting an event to Visit Prince William’s calendar. If you have access to Visit Prince William's Partner Portal Extranet through a partner website listing, please login here to submit the event. If not, please fill out the form below. All events are reviewed by a Visit Prince William staff member and can take up to 72 business hours to review the submission.
Here are some helpful guidelines to remember when submitting your event:
- Events must take place within Prince William County, VA
- All submitted events must be open to the general public
- Events should be submitted 10 days prior to event start date
- All submissions must include a photo.
- Events that can be viewed as inappropriate or offensive to all visitors will not be approved. Foul language or photos will not be posted.
- The Prince William County Office of Tourism is not responsible for inaccurate information (time changes, rain dates, etc.). Staff reserves the right to edit event postings for grammar and clarity and also reserves the right to post or remove content at its sole discretion.
- All events should be visitor friendly and should welcome out of area guests.
- If you have any questions, please contact Deena at 703.792.8427.