The Prince William Strong Pledge
Businesses that take the PrinceWilliamStrong Pledge voluntarily commit to:
Meet all ‘Forward Virginia’ guidelines, mandatory requirements, and best practices, as well as, Virginia Department of Health (VDH) and Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) guidance to ease the spread of COVID-19.
Implement and communicate business practices, policies, and procedures dedicated to the health and wellness of customers, vendors, and employees.
What does my business receive if I commit to the Pledge?
Pledged businesses will receive a FREE:
- Supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including mask coverings and hand sanitizer for employee safety;
- Certificate, decal, ‘Social Distancing’ floor clings and a ‘Yes, We’re Open For Business’ sign to display for marketing needs;
- Access to digital assets to use in business communication platforms;
- Inclusion into a marketing campaign set to launch in August 2020;
- Ongoing updates of business support resources provided by the Department of Economic Development and Office of Tourism throughout the COVID-19 health situation.
**PPE will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
***Businesses once pledged will be notified from staff when and where they may pick up their Business Support Kit.