Menu
Back To Previous

Battle of Bull Run Bridge and Conner House

  • 8220 Conner Drive
  • Manassas Park, VA 20111

Two markers describe the events of August 27, 1862. New Jersey troops sent from Washington met and were defeated by Gen. “Stonewall” Jackson’s forces east of Manassas Junction. The Conner House was Confederate Gen. Joseph Johnston’s headquarters after First Manassas and a Union hospital known as the “Yellow Hospital” before Second Manassas. Markers located at the Conner House off of Euclid Avenue at 8220 Conner Drive, Manassas Park 38 45’ 56” N * 77 26’ 44” W

Open MapClose Map