About Group Sales
- Plan My Military Reunion
- A Veteran’s View on Prince William
- Battlefields, Battleships and Beaches
- Marine Corps Birthday
- Remembering Our Heroes
- An Art-Full-y Crafted Tour
- Boats, Bottles and Bites
- Boats, Buildings and Barrels
- Deliciously Decadent Delights
- From a Prince (William) to a King (Neptune)
- From Wine to Water
- Manassas Airshow - By Air, Land, and Sea
- Patsy Cline & The Bottling Line
- Planks, Plates and Plantations
- Sights, Shows and Shopping – A Mystery Tour of Prince William
- Small Group, Big Experience
- ROTC Field Trip
About Historic Occoquan & Lake Ridge
The Town of Occoquan, Virginia – probably one of the most charming historic small towns in America, is home to a collection of eclectic restaurants, shops, and art studios perfect for any getaway.
Located along the storied and scenic Occoquan River – the small mill town is ideal for that perfect vacation picture. Attractions include the shopping district, Mill House Museum, a Virginia LOVE sign and the Prince William County Visitor Center.
Greater Occoquan and the surrounding area is known as Lakeridge – is home to a variety of shopping, recreation, and entertainment options for visitors. Visitors can enjoy a minor league game watching the Potomac Nationals, paddleboard at Lake Ridge Park, professional bikers can enjoy NOVABMX, and enjoy a stop at The Escape Room.