About Group Sales
- Plan My Military Reunion
- A Veteran’s View on Prince William
- Battlefields, Battleships and Beaches
- Marine Corps Birthday
- Remembering Our Heroes
- An Art-Full-y Crafted Tour
- Boats, Bottles and Bites
- Boats, Buildings and Barrels
- Deliciously Decadent Delights
- From a Prince (William) to a King (Neptune)
- From Wine to Water
- Manassas Airshow - By Air, Land, and Sea
- Patsy Cline & The Bottling Line
- Planks, Plates and Plantations
- Sights, Shows and Shopping – A Mystery Tour of Prince William
- Small Group, Big Experience
- ROTC Field Trip
About The City of Manassas
The City of Manassas is an independent city surrounded by Prince William County. Every city has a different heartbeat. An underlying rhythm of life that sets the pace and defines the culture. In Manassas, heart beats across hallowed ground that once saw battle in this country’s defining war. It pulses through high tech boardrooms and classrooms. It is a life source for creative minds. And its strength is shared in the homes throughout this close-knit community. Like a drum that stimulates a solider into courage, the heartbeat here is inspiring. Uplifting. Constant. And it’s palpable in everything from business to pleasure.
The City of Manassas keeps its roots as having a historic heart with a modern beat. Located in the heart of the City – Historic Downtown Manassas – is a vibrant collection of historic buildings full of restaurants, bars, shops, and services.
Also located in the City is an Amtrak station that allows visitors access to Boston and New Orleans – leaving from this train station. The City is also home to Manassas Regional Airport – one of the busiest executive airports in the Washington, DC metropolitan regions.