Menu
Back To Previous

Chapman's Mill/Beverley Mill

This mill was a Confederate supply center during 1861-1862. Confederates burned the mill and the supplies stored there on March 9, 1862. Known locally as Beverly’s Mill, this structure was built in 1742. Marker at end of Beverly Mill Road, Broad Run 38 49’ 28” N * 77 42’ 24” W

Open MapClose Map