George Mason University Science and Technology Campus
- 10900 University Boulevard
- Manassas, VA 20110
- Phone: 703-993-9415
Event space is available for rental at George Mason's Science and Technology Campus. Our events team welcomes government agencies, businesses, community members, and non-profit organizations to host events at this exceptional location. Our on-site A/V department is available to discuss your technology needs. We offer a large variety of equipment to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
The SciTech Campus is located in Manassas, Virginia, easily accessed from Interstate 66, and approximately 30 miles west of the nation's capital. Our first-class customer service and attention to detail will ensure high-quality service that exceeds your event needs. We offer state-of-the-art A/V equipment, catering services, and versatile spaces.
Event Space Available for Rental:
- Beacon Hall - 2 Multipurpose rooms with movable tables and chairs. Both rooms are equipped with a projection screen, LCD projector, and sound system. Seating for up to 120 each room depending on set up. Rooms connect by double doors in the middle. Rent all spaces together or separately. Access to a large private lobby, which works well for registration, catering, or vendors.
- Discovery Hall Auditorium - 97 fixed-seat auditorium. Newly renovated A/V equipment. Access to lobby for registration or catering. A great space for seminars, trainings, and workshops.
- Verizon Auditorium - 295 fixed-seat auditorium, fully-equipped lecture podium on stage, fixed projection screen, ceiling mounted LCD projector
Four break-out meeting rooms are also available. These multipurpose spaces have movable tables and chairs and can accommodate up to from 20 to 35 people based on set up. Break out Rooms can be rented separately. A lobby just outside the auditorium works well for registration, vendors, or to hold a small pre-event or post-event reception.
- Katherine G. Johnson Hall (formerly Bull Run Hall) Atrium