This building was Prince William County’s 5th courthouse building. The county seat, courts and all the other associated county business moved from Brentsville to Manassas in 1893. The courthouse at Manassas opened 1894. The architectural stye of this building is in the Romanesque style, which was popular in the late nineteenth century. The building was used as the county courthouse until 1982, when a new courthouse was built down Lee street from this location.
The courthouse grounds located at the intersection of Grant and Lee streets were the site for the fiftieth anniversary of the first battle of Manassas.
- Church / Historic Preservation Site:
- ADA Accessible:
- Allow Outside Catering Service:
- Banquet Style Capacity: 51-100
- Ceremony Style Capacity: 100
- Cocktail Style Capacity: 100
- Chairs Available:
- Indoor Reception Space:
- Restroom Facility:
- Tables Available:
- Temperature Controlled:
- Free Parking: