Welcome To Prince William, Virginia
1) YES, LIVE MUSIC IS BACK! Enjoy some of the biggest names in the music industry at Jiffy Lube Live's outdoor amphitheater. Shows start this May 2022.
2) Ever shopped at Virginia's largest outlet mall? Shop 'til you drop at Potomac Mills, IKEA, or visit other sites including Cabela's, Virginia Gateway, Manassas Mall, Stonebridge & more.
3) Experience American history at Manassas National Battlefield Park or one of the many other historic sites throughout
4) Make a splash with the family at SplashDown Waterpark or WaterWorks Waterpark (Check Here for 2022 Schedule)
5) Picnic or hike along the sandy shores of the Potomac at Leesylvania State ParkLeesylvania State Park image by PhotosByBlaine
6) Pick your own tulips and sunflowers during the Festival of Spring or Summer of Sunflowers Festival at Burnside Farms.
7) Reel in a catch at one of our many fishing-friendly spots
8) Take a sunset Paddling Tour with Penguin Paddling on the Occoquan River.
9) Immerse Yourself in Marine Corps History at the National Museum of the Marine Corps
10) Savor the moment along our Steins, Vines & Moonshine Trail where you can literally taste our history