Welcome To Prince William, Virginia
1) Enjoy live music and entertainment at Hylton Performing Arts Center.
2) Ever shopped at Virginia's largest outlet mall? Shop 'til you drop at Potomac Mills, IKEA, or visit other sites including Cabela's, Virginia Gateway, Manassas Mall, Stonebridge & more.
3) Experience American history at Manassas National Battlefield Park or one of the many other historic sites throughout.
4) Experience small-town holiday celebrations, tree lighting events, parades, and more in Historic Occoquan or one of the charming towns you can find here.
5) Plan a hike along the sandy shores of the Potomac at Leesylvania State Park.Leesylvania State Park image by PhotosByBlaine
6) Visit a year-round farmer's market to find unique gifts and local farm-fresh foods, like Dale City Farmer's Market.
7) Reel in a catch at one of our many fishing-friendly spots.
8) Immerse Yourself in Marine Corps History at the National Museum of the Marine Corps.
9) Savor the moment along our Steins, Vines & Moonshine Trail where you can literally taste our history.